..:: life's a B e A c H ! step lightly into the realm of the unknown. ::..
Quezon - my paradise...ehem...thanks glenny for this pic.
Things I Learned...
from friends' advices and self-help articles i've read. :)
1) i am not a perfect person. but i deserve to be swept off my feet because i know i'm worth it. :)
2) decisions are never right or wrong. no one can ever tell you what to do. so it's ultimately the choices you make that determine your happiness.
3) it is always best to take time in everything - making decisions, healing yourself, being single, accepting your self-worth, falling in love, etc.
4) important things may slip out of your fingers no matter how much you hold on to it. you just have to be comforted with the thought that it is happier in the palm of the one it chose to rest into.
5) pain consumes you. but at least you know you're capable of loving someone. your wounds will heal if you allow it to heal. and in the end you'll know that scarred people are beautiful people indeed.
6) regret also consumes you. but molds you into a better person - or otherwise if you choose to.
7) forgiveness makes your heart light.
8) there is no such thing as never-ending love. only steadfast love weathering all kinds of ups and downs and the loss of the heart-fluttering, stomach-wrenching thrill of young love. the kind of love that may not always be on a high, but it does not mean it's not there anymore.
9) the world may crumble, you may walk through hell, but in the end when you've seen the light, you'll find out that you're stronger than you thought you were.
10) Love is a choice - waking up each day knowing you'll still choose to hold his/her hand, enough to say "It was worth it".
11) You may find another love, but there can never be another you, so continue taking care of yourself. :)