..:: life's a B e A c H ! step lightly into the realm of the unknown. ::..
Quezon - my paradise...ehem...thanks glenny for this pic.
comic relief from an 8-year-old
so here's the thing: marlette and i has been totally harassed and stressed organizing our project's summer outing. i was so tired that i was finding it hard to even enjoy what we've been coordinating and planning the past two weeks.
next time i get confronted with this situation (God help me, i INTEND not to have a next time!), i know the solution: bring a kid with you and listen to them talk. this conversation really did make me laugh.johann: (to khatz, as we were abt to start the games) sasali ka din sa laro?
khatz: (who's 5 months pregnant) ay hindi, baka mapaanak ako bigla eh.
johann: ay may baby ka pala jan. kala ko mataba ka lang din tulad ko.
hahahaha. i could have kissed her for making me laugh.
yes, that's johann on the pic. :)
Things I Learned...
from friends' advices and self-help articles i've read. :)
1) i am not a perfect person. but i deserve to be swept off my feet because i know i'm worth it. :)
2) decisions are never right or wrong. no one can ever tell you what to do. so it's ultimately the choices you make that determine your happiness.
3) it is always best to take time in everything - making decisions, healing yourself, being single, accepting your self-worth, falling in love, etc.
4) important things may slip out of your fingers no matter how much you hold on to it. you just have to be comforted with the thought that it is happier in the palm of the one it chose to rest into.
5) pain consumes you. but at least you know you're capable of loving someone. your wounds will heal if you allow it to heal. and in the end you'll know that scarred people are beautiful people indeed.
6) regret also consumes you. but molds you into a better person - or otherwise if you choose to.
7) forgiveness makes your heart light.
8) there is no such thing as never-ending love. only steadfast love weathering all kinds of ups and downs and the loss of the heart-fluttering, stomach-wrenching thrill of young love. the kind of love that may not always be on a high, but it does not mean it's not there anymore.
9) the world may crumble, you may walk through hell, but in the end when you've seen the light, you'll find out that you're stronger than you thought you were.
10) Love is a choice - waking up each day knowing you'll still choose to hold his/her hand, enough to say "It was worth it".
11) You may find another love, but there can never be another you, so continue taking care of yourself. :)
and because we are a group that talk too much...
setting: Coffee Bean - Gbelt
time: 1AMmarlett: so ikaw naman JT...ano naman ang kwento mo?JT: oo na! wala na kong kwenta!
dapat kasi hindi talaga nagkakape at nagpupuyat pag may pasok kinabukasan...tsk. tsk.
i just realized...
after all the frustration in counting the months, remembering the moments, waiting for The Day...my greatest hurdle just passed and i didn't even notice it.
let me give myself a pat on the back for recovering so well. :)
here comes the sun...