..:: life's a B e A c H ! step lightly into the realm of the unknown. ::..
Quezon - my paradise...ehem...thanks glenny for this pic.
my really selfish, really really impossible christmas wishlist
you know those times when you go to the mall, and you see a lot of these really neat, nice-to-have stuff that you would want to have but you don't buy because you think you don't really need it and you'd rather spend your money on a book or food or pasalubong or something else? and then you say you'll just buy it next time, if you have more money or if you did something really good and you want to reward yourself or if by some sort of a miracle someone decides to give you money that you can spend any way you want? hmm...
enter the wishlist for the exchange gifts on your Christmas Party come Dec. 9. you think, recollect, rack your brains and try to summon up all of those really neat, nice-to-have-stuff you saw in the mall. but you can't remember a single
thing you want to have for 400 bucks. and then suddenly, all these really crazy, totally expensive, and absolutely impossible wishes start popping into your head.
it's kinda frustrating. so i've decided to write them all down (and update this post each time i think of more)
1. this really nice planner from Starbucks i've been coveting since last year, which you can't buy, but you can have if you manage to get 21 (or 22?) stamps on your card before January 3. (hmm...a frappe or a tea a day? not too impossible naman pala.)
2. an all expense paid one week trip to Boracay or Palawan (or any island in the Philippines) -- every month of 2005 for me and 4 of my friends. (so that would be 12 all expense paid one week trips. teehee.)
3. a nice car and a faithful driver who will not make me feel guilty for making him wait while am out gallivanting with friends until the wee hours of the morning.
4. a fully furnished condo unit in Makati overlooking a body of water on one side (Manila Bay?) and the Rockwell area on another side.
5. a prospective The One who will look after me, and take care of me, and will patiently wait until am ready to love again. (toldya, it's a selfish wishlist. tsk. tsk.)