<$BlogRSDURL$>
..:: life's a B e A c H ! step lightly into the realm of the unknown. ::..
/* Scrolling Text script- Distributed by http://www.hypergurl.com */
 
Quezon - my paradise...ehem...thanks glenny for this pic.
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
  thank you.
despite the tears and the heartache, it still makes my heart smile that i have friends who have done their best to make me feel loved the past three months.

after each night of crying and agonizing over the sorry state of my life, it's always a sweet surprise to find little gifts and thoughtful notes like these on my desk:

* a choco mousse and a couple of recycled balloons with "we love you" on it
* a pack of yakult, tuna sandwich and a note that says: "mag-breakfast ka! wag yakisoba. :)"
* a pack of yakult, a subway sandwich and this: "these may not ease the pain in your heart, but i hope it'll take care of your tummy. smile. :) it's a beautiful day!"
* a subway sandwich with another note: "i know you'll need the energy. :)"
* a yummy fruit tart from deli france with this: "may your life without you-know-who be fruitful. cheer up sweetie! today is a beautiful day!"

those, and then some more:

* coffee breaks and kokology at starbucks
* free dinner of prawns and lobsters from bubba gump
* 2.4 kg of crabs galore at the seafood club
* instant drinking sessions over tuna belly sinigang and sisig at gerry's

i don't think i can ever list down all the little everyday stuff they do...from 20 min - 1 hour logical breaks at the 12th floor...to looonnggg AOL chats and my neverending, neverchanging rants about how unfair life is...to the somewhat sober and pleasant conversations over lunch...

and what makes it more touching is that my friends never had to do any of these things, yet, they still exert the extra effort just to see me smile. and though i know they don't want to see me cry, my tears would still fall. not for the pain, but for the blessing that is my friends. they have shown me that through all the anguish and the pain, there are still a lot of other reasons to be happy.

what else is there to say, but THANK YOU. so much.


 

...::::::...
i want to be swept off my feet because i know i'm worth it...

...::::::...

..::[this is me :)]::..


AOL:
EMAIL/YM:

..::[links]::..
engrish
fontgarden
greenarcher.net
hypergurl
peyups
photobucket
pinoyexchange

..::[blog hits]::..
ana mae
annie
bern
breakup babe
chona in the city
dyanis
emma
eunice
maan
mecky
nessy's place
niligang bulagspot
odezza
one question
ria ghel
sochie
vida doo
xtiane

..::[archives]::..
2004.03
2004.04
2004.05
2004.06
2004.08
2004.09
2004.10
2004.11
2004.12
2005.01
2005.02
2005.03
2005.04
2005.05
2005.06
2005.07
2005.08
2005.09
2005.10
2006.02
2006.04
2006.05
2007.04
2008.02

Powered by Blogger