..:: life's a B e A c H ! step lightly into the realm of the unknown. ::..
Quezon - my paradise...ehem...thanks glenny for this pic.
ignorance is bliss...
friends have been constantly telling me how strong i am...how i've been handling things pretty well
. but how well is pretty well
really? does the fact that i've stopped seeking answers to my questions matter? does the fact that i chose
not to know any truth thay may or may not hurt me matter?
does facing adversity with your eyes closed account for being brave/courageous? is ignorance really bliss or just plain nothingness?
hmmm...in the course of my umm...journey to singlehood, here are small things i've discovered that can make a person happy.
(1) get in touch with old friends which include, but are not limited to, elementary friends, highschool friends, college friends and online friends.
(2) greet the security guard in the door with a heartfelt good morning/good afternoon/good night
(3) remember a friend's favorite food and buy it for her/him
(4) take time to get to know someone you've known for a while but haven't had the chance to
(5) smile a lot. laugh a lot.